Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Boxer DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-434149 - Lady - Boxer (short coat) Dog For Adoption (PuppyFinder)
Post Boxer DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-434149 - Lady - Boxer (short coat) Dog For Adoption (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Lady
Posted Breed: Boxer (short coat).
Lady fostered in Molalla, OR 2yrs old Crated trained Cat friendly Lady in the house!!!! And what a lady I am. I am a wonderful little thing, about 42lbs, who Adores people, dogs, cats, and food. I love to hang out with you, wherever you are, and if a dog is around I like that too. But really all I need is my peeps. I like to go on car rides. I really like riding shotgun and helping you see where we are going. Walks are awesome too, I like to sniff out all sorts of stuff, and watch the birds flying around. I crate while mom and dad are at work because mom doesn't like me to help with the housework (I don't quite understand why?). And as soon as they come home I go out, do my "business", and then come in and give loves to everyone. I like other dogs, but sometimes they scare me, so I climb in the closest lap to hang out (my foster brother and sister are REALLY loud players, and I get a little scared). Foster mom here, Lady is THE most precious little girl!<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1