Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
German Shepherd & Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross (FreeAds) £180
Post German Shepherd & Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross (FreeAds) £180 
This is an add for Eris who is a German Shepherd cross with a Staffordshire Bull terrier. She is just over a year old and has the classic markings of a German Shepherd. She's full of energy and loves her toys when out for a walk or play, she is suitable around kids of all ages and other pets I've found but only after a bit of full grown interaction between the pair her and the intended playmate then she becomes an unofficial mother to said person and smaller pets. She is still a puppy but the last thing she's yet to grow out of is jumping when meeting new people however we are making a lot of progress with that each day. I walk her about three to 4 times a day for an hour plus each and she still has energy to play with my 8 yr old son in the evening before bed time. Unfortunately I need to give her up as I've recently taken a position working offshore and it is not fair on Eris to live with someone else for four weeks at a time, get used to them only to come home with me after getting used to her sitters.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1