Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt ARROW a Mastiff / Mixed dog in Ogden, UT (16502992) (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt ARROW a Mastiff / Mixed dog in Ogden, UT (16502992) (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Arrow
Hi! My name is Arrow! I came in to the Weber County Animal rescue shelter as a stray on 07/19/16 and am now ready to be adopted! I am an approximate 3-year-old, unaltered male, tan and white Mastiff/Boxer mixture and weigh 65 lbs.
I am a little shy at 1st, but I quickly get over that and turn into a very precious, mellow and friendly fellow. I also give you kisses if youÂ’ll let me! I don''t jump up on people, and walk well on the leash. I am not reactive to the dogs in the shelter; it is unknown how I am around cats. I am a very attractive fellow with the softest brown eyes and golden fur. I would be a good dog for an active person or family with respectful kids over age eight due to my size. I would do well on any hikes, walks or camping trips!
My adoption payment is $85, which includes a $40 voucher to use toward my neuter, my micro chip, up-to-date vaccinations, rabies, leash, collar, and goody bag! Come in and visit me! IÂ’d love to go home with you!
Weber County Animal Services<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1