Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Be-Apso

Post Be-Apso 
Hi-I am a new member to this post.  I am searching for anyone or information on anyone who has a female Be-apso puppy for sale.  I adopted my now deceased Be-apso from a rescue group, and would like to find another as she was a wonderful dog.  Any information would be truly appreciated.  Thank you !!!

Have you tried a search?  Search for the Be-Apso and check back regularly because we get about 300-400 new ads daily.

Thanks!

Free Dog and Puppy Community / Discussion Site

Thanks-I will be checking regularly !!!  I have looked on-line for Be-Apso's but haven't had a whole lot of luck.  I found one breeder in Virginia that had puppies, but as I live in Wisconsin, I was concerned about shipping that far for such a little pup.  I will continue looking for one, as I dearly miss my little Cinderelly....
Thank you for contacting me-we will keep in touch.
Susan

I understand.  I never did like the "Shipped puppy" scenario....  much prefer to find a local pup I can bond with and visit regularly while they are being raised to 8 weeks.  But... for the rare pups, I know it's not easy Sad

Free Dog and Puppy Community / Discussion Site
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1