Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
*** New Member***

Post *** New Member*** 
Hello all,

I currently am a proud owner of a 10 month old Boston Terrier (Neo)  and a 6 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Percy).  Both of these puppies are housetrained however we also have a 5 month old Jack russell (Spencer) and he refuses to be housetrained, I have tried everything...  What do I do????  HELP!!!  

We have had him now for two months and have NEVER had a problem house training a puppy....  It just gets really frustrating just knowing what you're going to come home too.

*Toad78*   Confused

Post Re: *** New Member*** 
toad78 wrote:
Hello all,

I currently am a proud owner of a 10 month old Boston Terrier (Neo)  and a 6 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Percy).  Both of these puppies are housetrained however we also have a 5 month old Jack russell (Spencer) and he refuses to be housetrained, I have tried everything...  What do I do????  HELP!!!  

We have had him now for two months and have NEVER had a problem house training a puppy....  It just gets really frustrating just knowing what you're going to come home too.

Hi Toad!

Welcome to the site!  Sorry to hear about all this trouble!  Our first puppy we had a tough time until I read a book about "Crate Training".

It's a really simple technique.  Here's a great link over on Petpost.com which gives the detailed step-by-step

http://www.petpost.org/dogs/dog-training/best-way-to-house-train-a-puppy-t8.html

Keep us updated and let us know how it goes!!!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1