Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Gap, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren, Gymboree, Carter's Boy Clothes
Post Gap, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren, Gymboree, Carter's Boy Clothes 
Up for sale is a lot of baby boys clothes sizes 0-3 months.
<br>
*Baby Gap Khaki colored cable knit hat says 6-12 mos. but fits a 0-3 mo better it's too small for my 8 month old. This hat is brand new, never worn.
<br>
*Khaki colored cotton Old Navy pants 0-3 months.
<br>
*New in package Safety 1st Tweezers and Nail clippers.
<br>
*Baby Gap pull over, cotton lined, zippered front pocket jacket.  Navy blue with red crossed pattern size 3-6 months.  But my son wore this before hand.
<br>
*Brand new Carter's cream colored one piece winter suit with bear eared hood. Zippered from neck to ankle and a snapped flap over that. It has NEVER been worn, I forgot it in the closet until it was too late.  It is the most soft material I have felt. Size 0-3 months
<br>
*Navy blue sweatshirt with small dog on the chest, on the back is an outline of this puppies face, adorable.  Size 0-3 months
<br>
*Ralph Lauren Red and Navy blue striped colored polo shirt with Navy blue pants. Size 0-3 months. These are brand new.
<br>
*Gymboree zipper sweater blue, tan, cream and green striped with airplane fabric print and a pair of matching tan pants size 0-3 months. Like new condition.
<br>
*Hand knit and never worn newborn cap and booties as well as larger cap for 0-6 months.
<br>
All items are in GREAT condition, was going to take them to consignment, but thought it'd be easier to try Craig's. If interested, please email or call Deverie 253-951-2927 Will ship for a fee. Pics will follow soon, system wouldn't take the pics at this time.
<br>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1