Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Buy this Stuff and Save a Puppy's Life!!
Post Buy this Stuff and Save a Puppy's Life!! 
I have a few things that I need to sell before the 20th of January! Our new puppy is in the hospital and is undergoing extensive treatments. I need to come up with a few hundred bucks to pay the vets! Here is what I have to sell:
<br>

<br>
Motorcycle helmet- I know it is new and was never used. It came with my brother-in -laws bike when he got it and we bought it anticipating getting my husband his own bike. $150.00 or best offer
<br>

<br>
Webber round black BBQ- older but still works great! Used last summer. $50.00
<br>

<br>
Snowboard and boots - Don't know much about this stuff. I got it to learn and chickened out. I was told it was good quality. Boots are mens. $200.00 for set.
<br>

<br>
If you would like to give the check or money order directly to the vet for one or all of these items or to make a donation towards his bill, contact me and I will give you the information. If you are interested in seeing any of these items, please email me and I will get back to you. I live about 35 minutes north of Seattle. I am available in the evenings between 7pm and 10pm weekdays and anytime on weekends. Please only serious people! Thanks for reading my ad!

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppy"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1