Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Please take a look**We are still trying to find Abby a good
Post Please take a look**We are still trying to find Abby a good 
Hello again,
<br>

<br>
We are still still trying to find Abby the perfect home. I have had a lot of great responses but we still haven't found the right fit for her. Most people are looking for a dog for the "family" whereas Abby would be perfect for a single couple or person with no kids or at least teenagers. I would love for her to go to a home with another dog very close to her size as she is very playful and may not be taken kindly to from bigger dogs. Here is my original posting. Please, please please, if you are interested and you would like to meet her, call me ANYTIME on my cell- 253-230-7769. Thanks for looking.
<br>
Josh
<br>

<br>
Hello all. We are forced to give away our puppy. We love her to death but we just don't have the time to spend with her that she deserves. She is only 7 months old and she is current on all of her vaccines. We just had her fixed on December 5th. She is completely healthy and full of love. She is a Beagle, Poodle, Schnauzer mix but she is still super cute. She is mostly Beagle. Her name is Abby. She is still very young so she is pretty hyper unless you play with her for a while and wear her out. We do not want to give her away, but we feel that it is best for her to be in a house where she isn't locked in her crate all day. We both work all day so she stays in her crate for most of the day. We would like somebody who has a lot of room for her to run around, and plenty of time to spend with her every day. Since she is a puppy and we havent had all that much time to spend with her, she definately still has some bad habits. She still chews quite a bit. We have a big box of chew toys to go with her though. She sometimes has "accidents" but again, she is a puppy and as long as you take her out every so often, she is good about not going in the house. Other than that, she is a super sweet dog. She is always excited to see you and always sad to see you go. We have a cat that doesn't like her much, but all Abby wants to do is play. If you have a cat, Abby may not be the best dog for you, but if you have other dogs, I think she would fit in well. Like I said, she loves to play! If you are interested, please email me or call my cell anytime 253-230-7769. Again, we DO NOT want to give her away, but we are forced to. So we will be screening whoever comes to get her. We are only going to give her to somebodey who we feel will give her the love and attention she deserves. We want her to have a long, happy, and healthy life. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas!!
<br>

<br>
**Update- I have had a lot of interest from people with small children. Abby really isnt the best dog for kids. We also had a very nice lady come by and see her tonight and she brought along her dog to see if they would get along. Her dog was about twice the size of Abby and she did not like her at all. Abby is just too squirly and aggressive I think. Honestly, I feel like the best situation would be somebody with no small children (prefferably at least teens) and maybe even no other animals unless they are right around the same size as Abby. If this sounds like you, please call me

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppy"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1