Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Large lot of Junior clothes
Post Large lot of Junior clothes 
Hello, I have a huge lot of junior clothes that i need to get rid of. Everything is very nice looking and very well cared for. Most of my items are from Old Navy, Gap, Tommy Hifiger, Wet Seal, lots of things from Ross and some things from Target. Most of the clothes are 4-6, Small-Medium. I also have some really nice boots and a pair sandles for that i will throw in if you like them. I have one pair of chunky black boots 8.5 and a patch work pair of brown boots in 8.5. I also have a pair of sandles that are sporty looking in a size 8. I have posted some pics below. I am selling the whole lot for $40.00 all or nothing, please don't ask if you can pick certain items out, i really need to clear out the trunk of my car and having everything go at once would be a great help. Thanks a lot for looking and have a great day. Posted below is a little taste of what i have. Unfortunately i am not able to post more because my puppy chewed through the cable for my camera.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1