Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Beautiful stunning Apricot Kc Registered Pug Babies Beautiful stunning Apricot Kc Registered Pug Ba
Post Beautiful stunning Apricot Kc Registered Pug Babies Beautiful stunning Apricot Kc Registered Pug Ba 
I am pleased to announce my girl has self whelped her first litter of 6 KC registered pug babies with no problems at all. This was a carefully selected mating of 2 healthy stunning apricot pugs. My girl is a fantastic Mummy to her babies. We have both apricot boys and girls available. These babies are been brought up as part of my family in our home with 24 hours around the clock care. My pugs are with me at all times as I work from home and live indoors not outside in kennels, they are used to all household noises, other dogs and children. Mum is my beautiful rich apricot girl and dad is also a beautiful rich apricot boy. I also own mums mum and she is available to see. They are pure pedigree, KC registered and up to date with all vaccines, flea and worm treatment. No expense has been spared on these babies as well as 100% love and commitment to each and everyone of them. They are lovely, lively & very confident little chunky pups.

All my babies will leave me having been vet checked, 1st vaccination, microchipped KC registered, 5 generation pedigree. Worm and flea treated.

[url=https://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/beautiful_stunning_apricot_kc_registered_pug_babies-o2731187.html

https://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/beautiful_stunning_apricot_kc_registered_pug_babies-o2731187.html]Read more...[/url]

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1