Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Blue Fawn Beauty Blue Fawn Beauty
Post Blue Fawn Beauty Blue Fawn Beauty 
Our adorable and loved pups are looking to find their forever home.
Two 4 months old male french bulldogs are for sale.
I'd like to give you a short description about their personality.

The Choco Fawn (red harness)

He is a very agile, social, playful, inquiring and loving dog, who enjoys his adventures of discovery in a safe proximity to his owner. His ideal day looks like: lots and lots of playing and running (don't worry about the space even in circles Very Happy ) some food water and a comfy place for a short nap near the owner. He is familiar and friendly with kids cats and other dogs, which is handy as he requires a lot of attention. Ideal as a second dog or for someone who can spend enough time with him that he will honor every second of when cuddles up in your lap at the end of day.

The Blue Fawn (blue harness):

He's a very calm, harmonious, balanced, social but alright on his own male. Self driven, but very humble and smart, makes it a lot of fun grooming him, when he starts to fight his ego changing his mind momentarily and shaking like a break dancer before he finally follows the order. On top of that, when he plays, it is like watching a cartoon. I would honestly say he is just the perfect dog for most households. Knows and loves kids, and other dogs a little suspicious with cats, slightly dominant type. He could and would sit in your lap all day long, wouldn't even press for rubbing. When it comes to play he adopts and has a lot of fun with anything. Even on a plain carpet *must see. But he is always happy to return to his owner and starts emitting love, harmony, and tranquility followed by a discrete fart.
I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for and adorable and loving dog, who is actually pretty smart and most of all incredibly cute and genuinely hilarious.

Please note, they are all healthy, strong, potty trained, leash trained, eating solid and wet food, raised on Purina Pro Plan. They come micro chipped, with full vet check and all documents. Anti rabies vaccinated, treated for worms and fleas.
We also give you a starter pack (blanket, bowl, and some dry food) to help them settling down in their new home.
If interested, or need any more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for your interest, and looking forward to hearing from you

We have a brother and a sister 4 months old, vaccinated and worm treated French Bulldog puppy ready to leave now.

They were living with us and other dogs, friendly and familiar with cats and kids too.

Both are good tempered, balanced, loving, and playful pups perfect example of classic Frenchies who are now lookingto find their forever homes.

Please note, they are all healthy, strong, potty trained,eating solid and wet food, raised on Purina Pro Plan. They come microchipped, with full vet check and all documents. Anti rabies vaccinated, treated for worms and fleas.

We also give you a starter pack to help them settling down in their new home.

If interested, or need any more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your interest, and looking forward to hearing from you

Our beautiful and loved pup is looking to find his new home. We got him nearly 2 months ago, but my partner became allergic to fur, and we are planning to have a baby soon, so the decision had to be made.

Look at his photos, he is chunky, chubby, compact frenchie with beautiful colors and a nice temper and a fur so soft to touch.

I could write a novel about him, but made it short.

He's a very calm, harmonious, balanced, social but alright on his own male. Self driven, but very humble and smart, makes it a lot of fun grooming him, when he starts to fight his ego changing his mind momentarily and shaking like a break dancer before he finally follows the order. On top of that, when he plays, it is like watching a cartoon. I would honestly say he is just the perfect dog for most households. Knows and loves kids, and other dogs a little suspicious with cats, slightly dominant type. He could and would sit in your lap all day long, wouldn't even press for rubbing. When it comes to play he adopts and has a lot of fun with anything. Even on a plain carpet *must see. But he is always happy to return to his owner and starts emitting love, harmony, and tranquility followed by a discrete fart.

I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for and adorable and loving dog, who is actually pretty smart and most of all incredibly cute and genuinely hilarious.

He is potty trained, leash trained, and well groomed.

For more info, please don't hesitate contact me

[url=https://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/blue_fawn_beauty-o2725314.html

https://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/blue_fawn_beauty-o2725314.html]Read more...[/url]

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1