Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Beagle-American Pit Bull Terrier Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-640115 - Darla - (PuppyFinder)
Post Beagle-American Pit Bull Terrier Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-640115 - Darla - (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Darla
Posted Breed: Beagle / Pitbull Terrier / Mixed. Adoption charge: 285.
If interested in any of our animals for adoption, or to foster an animal, please fill out the respective application here to get the process started. Visit our FAQ webpage for commonly asked questions about our adoption/foster process. Hello. My name is Darla and I am brand new to LDDR. My foster mom is still getting to know me and will write up a nicer bio once she gets to know me. In the meantime, if I catch your fancy, please fill out an application! Last Day Dog Rescue now microchips all animals before adoption. Microchips are implanted between the animals shoulder blades and are a permanent form of identification. The microchips are registered to Last Day Dog Rescue with the adopter's details added once adopted. If the animal is ever lost and slips his/her collar/tags the micro chip allows the finder to know who to contact if scanned for a micro chip. Animals MUST still have a collar with tags on at all times.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1