Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Unknown-Pembroke Welsh Corgi Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-642287 - Sven JuM - (PuppyFinder)
Post Unknown-Pembroke Welsh Corgi Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-642287 - Sven JuM - (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Sven JuM
Posted Breed: Corgi / Mixed (short coat).
THANK YOU for wanting a RESCUED DOG/PUP!!!! THEIR LIVES DEPEND ON IT!!! www.yourtxrescueconnection.org Which ear pawsition do you think says Sven? Business Sven with ears combed forward, Almost five o’clock Sven with 1 pawty ear and 1 business ear…….otherwise known as the ear mullet, or Total Pawty Sven with both ears on high alert? In case you don’t know how to pawnounce my name it is best to make like a snake and hissss, saying it like tsss-vehn or Tsssss-Finn. My name is SSSSven and I am a two year old, small, male ATTRACTIVE pawssibley Corgi mixture. My temporary Foster Mom has lots of nice qualities to report about me other than just the verssssatile ears. I am not borky or whiney. I seem to be fairly well housebroken already. I am superiorly friendly with dogs and humans and the camera loves me, they call that photogenic, when your genes are made for pictures. I LOVE to be around the people, seeing what you are up to or down to.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1