Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Unknown-American Pit Bull Terrier Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-432553 - Goose - (PuppyFinder)
Post Unknown-American Pit Bull Terrier Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-432553 - Goose - (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Goose
Posted Breed: Pitbull Terrier / Mixed (short coat).
Hi! My name is Goose! I’m a 1yr old Pitbull/Boxer mixture. I came to Rescue Rovers when I was just a little baby. I was so tiny and sweet! I was adopted by a family and lived with them for a few months, but then they brought me back. I was little so I don’t remember much…but they weren’t very great to me. After that I was different. I was afraid of lots of things, and I didn’t like being afraid. So I tried to stay away from all the things that scared me by growling at them and telling them I didn’t like them…and people didn’t really understand what I was doing. They thought maybe I was mean. Then I got a foster mom who really knows about that stuff. When she 1st met me I was afraid, so I growled at her. And she told me “no!” and made me stop, which surprised me! and then she let me sniff her hand and gave me a delicious treat and we have been best friends ever since.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1