Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Staffordshire Bull Terrier DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-427484 - Queen Bee CC - (PuppyFinder)
Post Staffordshire Bull Terrier DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-427484 - Queen Bee CC - (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Queen Bee CC
Posted Breed: Staffordshire Bull Terrier (short coat).
This dog is NOT offered for adoption by Friends of Homeless Animals (FOHA). This dog is solely a courtesy posting for another rescuer. Adoption Donation $ 500 Location/Fostered: in AR (Transport costs are included, please ask for more information) Age: 2yrs All pups over five months will be altered prior to transport, pups under 5 mons old will receive a FOA voucher: https://www.friendsofanimals.org Greetings everyone, My name is Queen Bee and I am the cutest girl you have ever met. Back in October I was picked up as a stray in my town very pregnant. No 1 knew where I came from or who owned me. All which was known for sure was I was very pregnant and ready any day to have my babies. So when I was taken to the shelter, I was given the nicest kennel run and soft, warm blankets. Sure enough, two days after arriving there, I had ten babies. They were all so little and cute.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1