Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Grover a Black - with White Shih Tzu / Mixed dog in Eastpointe (Adopt-a-Pet.com) $250
Post Adopt Grover a Black - with White Shih Tzu / Mixed dog in Eastpointe (Adopt-a-Pet.com) $250 
Hello, my name is Grover and I'm a 3yr old Shih Tzu, but my foster mom says I'm a doll, whatever that means. My 1st family was not nice to me and they kept me in the basement as punishment, even though I'm a nice boy. A nice lady saved me from my 1st home and found me a 2nd one. That 1 didn't work out because they didn't want me to sleep in the bed. I wish they would have told me because I bet I would have learned if I was properly trained. So now that nice lady called Misfits and here I am. I am being fostered with three other dogs my size and I just love them, big dogs scare me at 1st but with proper introduction we get along fine. I do not like cats at all so I would do best in a home that doesn't have any at all. I am UTD on vaccines, neutered, microchipped and on prevention. I LOVE to play, go for walks and I know basic commands like sit, stay and fetch. misfitangelsrescue.org
Fully grown Dogs:
<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1