Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Hemmingway a Doberman Pinscher / Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Kansas (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Hemmingway a Doberman Pinscher / Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Kansas (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Hi! Hi! Hi!! My name is Hemmingway! I am a big ol' Bouncy four year old 56 pounds Doberman Pinscher/Labrador mixture. I am a goofy boy who loves to play some fetch!! I love me some toys! Take me out to a play yard and grab a ball!! I am treat and toy motivated and I already know sit and down, so teaching me a few more tricks will be easy! I recently started taking a class called "I Have Got C.L.A.S.S.!" It is where I am learning some new tricks to help me be the best I be! So when you come and visit me see which new tricks I have learned it will be on my kennel! I am housebroken so that is always a bonus! I have been enjoying play groups here at the shelter and so far I really have liked everyone! But please be sure to bring your doggie pal if you have 1 and staff will set up a meet to make sure we all get along! Adoption price includes neuter, micro chip, current vaccinations and 30 days of pet insurance.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1