Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Barney, AKC male English Bulldog (Oodle) $2,500
Post Barney, AKC male English Bulldog (Oodle) $2,500 
This was a liter of 5 (3 girls and 2 boys) Barney is the only boy remaining available out of this litter, and O MY GOSH, he is AMAZING! Great build, big boned, lots of wrinkles, happy, smart and such a cuddle bug!!! He will be ready for her forever home on 11/28/2015. The deposit to hold is $500. They are working on pad training now and will be very close to fully pad trained when they go home. All of our bulldren and baby bulldren are in our home 100% of the time. They are raised with my children, a cat, and other dogs. I love and take care of these beautiful babies just as I would my own newborn! They will come very loved, socialized, and pre-spoiled! UTD on age appropriate vaccines, routine de-wormings, vet checked, a health record, 1 year health guarantee and puppy starter pack. Full AKC registration. They are on a high quality holistic food. If you have any questions or would like to come out and see our beautiful babies, please feel free to email us! Thanks for looking!<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1