Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Male Siberian Husky (Marketplace Mobile) $400
Post Male Siberian Husky (Marketplace Mobile) $400 
I sadly have to regime my beautiful Siberian Husky Yayger. He's a wonderful dog and has such a special spot in my heart. Due to college in the fall, I won't have anyone to care for him while I'm away. Yayger is great with kids, but not with small animals like cats. He gets a long great with our cats but other cats not so well. Yayger is great with most dogs though he has gotten into it with our other male dogs in the past. He's great with female dogs! Yayger can sometimes be a little timid towards strangers but he warms up real quick! Yayger needs to goto someone who is very familiar with the breed! I've had issues with him escaping, like most husky's, but if he can't get out, then he normally stays right in the yard, doesn't try to escape. He needs to goto a home with a fenced yard! Yayger will be neutered before going into his new home. He just turned 3! Yes there is a $400 rehoming fee to insure he goes to a good home! Please email me with questions or text me at (253) 221-5401 ! My name is Brittany<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1