Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Mountain Feist Puppies For Sale

Post Mountain Feist Puppies For Sale 
3 week old puppies for sale. They will be ready in 3 more weeks. They are NKC regeristed. I have both the mother and father on site. Asking $100.00 a piece. Also the father is for sale. He is 13 months old. These dogs are breed for squirrel hunting. You can call for more information at 812-820-0198. I live in the Lexington IN. area.

Post Re: Mountain Feist Puppies For Sale 
[quote="leghorn"]3 week old puppies for sale. They will be ready in 3 more weeks. They are NKC regeristed. I have both the mother and father on site. Asking $100.00 a piece. Also the father is for sale. He is 13 months old. These dogs are breed for squirrel hunting. You can call for more information at 812-820-0198. I live in the Lexington IN. area. the father sire is backwoods buckshot nkc his dam was wildwood cricket nkc the puppies father little joe miller nkc puppies mom is pebbles nae miller nkc puppies are black and white and some red and white marked really great the mother is a good squirrel dog.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1