Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Lhasa Apso for Stud (Oodle) £275
Post Lhasa Apso for Stud (Oodle) £275 
Casper is a proven stud and has produced many healthy litters. Casper has been checked by a recognised kennel club vet, he has also been PRA tested, fully vaccinated, regularly wormed and he has also been micro chipped. Casper's pedigree is excellent and his dad has won many shows. Teddy is Casper's first son, he too is a proven stud, his biggest litter to date is 8 healthy puppies. So should you prefer, you can use him. Teddy has also been PRA tested. Both boys have an excellent nature, they love playing, cuddles and of course getting out for a good run. I do not show them, but they are of show quality. I keep their hair long out of preference. I would normally start the breeding from day 11 then 13 or 12 and day 14. I would normally try to achieve a tie twice, however the non refundable payment of £275 is due on the first tie, no exceptions. You will receive a copy of the father's paperwork/certificates and picture.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1