Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Frenchy 4 (Puppies.com) $1,900
Post Frenchy 4 (Puppies.com) $1,900 
Bulldog puppy available! Pup is 8 weeks old and have been de-wormed and vaccinated. Please message me if you're interested. -please note this is my PET home price, registration is additional. Please read below as it should answer most of your questions; A little bit about myself; I am a well experienced hobby breeder of English and French Bulldogs located in Connecticut/Massachusetts area. I have been breeding for 16 years! I have amazing references both personal and vet, our vet is amazing and nothing short of that! They have been well socialized and spoiled! My puppies will leave vaccinated, de-wormed, and vet checked. They come from amazing bloodlines. We give the best care to our puppies and dogs as they are family to us. We feed the best quality food possible and provide them with the best vet care. Socialization is key in my home and they have been around my kid (crazy toddler) and Of course they are spoiled, from day 1. A bulldog is not a dog remember that..<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1